The FISH Food Pantry is the largest of Douglas County’s emergency food pantries and currently serves an average of 900 Douglas County low-income families per month, along with 50-100 people who need temporary food assistance. Financial contributions help us provide services to residents in need.
The following churches sponsor The FISH:
The FISH receives help from:
- Greater Douglas United Way
- Federal Emergency Food & Shelter Programs
- Private Donations
- Roseburg Food Project
- Charitable foundation grants
- Direct community food donations
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians
- Our Volunteers
Funding & Support:
The FISH of Roseburg is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – all contributions are fully tax deductible.
The FISH is not a Government organization and is not supported by a tax base.